I took a look into current Alfresco HEAD a few days ago and recognized that a lot of new stuff is coming.
One thing I was still missing is a Category Management tool. Thus, I started to implement such a Category Manager a few hours ago.
That’s the current result:
- I take the category tree component of the repo doclib
- created a new admin console component
- connected the new InsituEditor widget (Alfresco.util) with my category tree
- wrote a new Repository-Webscript to save the changed category name (had a little fight with ALF-1788)
So, change a category name is working, next step is to implement add/delete Category.
Here is a screencast of the current result: